CureZone   Log On   Join
All "N" One Kit Changes 12/09

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 21,337
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,005,035

All "N" One Kit Changes 12/09

By Monday the second batch of ALL N ONE B will be complete. I took THE SAME THEORY and went to the next step. It now has the adult parasite herbs, the adult stone breaker herbs and the base from the Longevity Spices...

In Fact, Part B now is basically going to be Longevity Spices minus the garlic, cayenne and vinegar.

Part B is based on the theory of a "LITTLE" every day, as PREVENTION and a double dose as TREATMENT and for those that that LIKE SPICES/GARLIC....THEN THEY have the option of Longevity Spices in place of the Part B.

In MY THEORY, for the average human that has no herbal wisdom on using specific herbs in place of medicine use, etc.....the ALL N ONE kit is the best the novice could do. BASED ON the Dr. Christopher Theory: "if" it is not working, take MORE!

I would like to see 90% of all non-Amish sales be nothing but ALL N ONE Kits...while I doubt the Amish will ever know they even exist, because the ones selling to the Amish, ENJOY selling single bottles so they can make their living from the profits. So after 5 years they have never seen a kit of any kind, not do they ever see the specials, etc......that are only seen occasionaly on this forum.

I asked Jody what she thought of offering the new All N One kit formula with the option to trade the Longevity Spices in place of the Part B at buy 2, get 1 free with the theory as a Holiday Special and she figured 2 people would try it, that is about the extent of who tries the best deals. So I said what the hay, anyone wanting this special can have it if they make their order before MONDAY MORNING when Jody comes in. She is off this Friday, so the special is for 3 days. The ALL N ONE kit is basicaly a wholesale kit, not resold by anyone, because they have no cheaper price than our retail kit price and for 3 days, 1 kit can be considered free when two are paid for and can be sent out Tuesday.

(This article was posted in Ask Barefoot forum and the special was for the end of the first week of Dec, 2009. To get specials such as this, one must read daily on MH's forum.)

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

3.523 sec, (2)