CureZone   Log On   Join
Coffee Enemas - MH & the Amish Healer

plzchuckle Views: 21,680
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,008,470

Coffee Enemas - MH & the Amish Healer

The Amish healer uses the coffee enema alot. NOTE: I never plan on doing a coffeee enema or any form of enema in my lifetime. I am 100% convinced the LBB capsules are superior in every way. The coffee enema are for those of you that have abused your health to the point you are in severe pain, cancers or near death. The Amish Healer uses this to expel the DRUGS from their liver and clean their colon out.

The Amish Healer has this thing about Amish Being poor, so he doesn't use herbs near as much as he should. He uses the coffee enema because most amish have coffee in the house and most amish don't mind doing an enema, even though they don't have normal toilets or bath tubs and for them, the enema is a mess and a half.

So naturaly, the Amish Healer's Ways are worth investigating, but definetly can all be improved upon and "IF" we lose our electric, can't ship anything in, etc. etc., then YES, we must resort back to the Amish Healer's poor ways and just use the enema.

When we do the private seminar all his methods for cancer treatment will be top priority and I am sure the coffee enema will be well explained, etc., etc....the subject did come up in the burn aid school and this is what was said:

---------------

Question:

How do you prepare a coffee enema?

Anyone knows what a coffee enema really is; it’s exactly like drinking coffee in the opposite direction! You make a pot of coffee like you normally would; there is a recipe in the booklet, but it’s simply making coffee and using it rectally. It’s like the same coffee that you drink; about the same strength; not an instant coffee, but a drip coffee.

Some of the cancer physicians would recommend as much as six tablespoons full of coffee per two quart water; that was always a little more than I cared for. I had a case in Minnesota one time where the heart was sped up at about 180 beats and ended up in the hospital and they, also, through other source, tried very desperately to get me punished; blaming it all on my writings. Years later I met her; I didn’t know her, but I knew she was there; she didn’t know I was there, but I made a point before she left. I would see her and I made contact and I asked her what the problem was.

I asked, "Well, how much did you use?" She said; "I read your article and I couldn’t remember any more, but that was a couple years before and I got to thinking that that was quit a bit of coffee, so I used a half of a cup and I presume that that is the reason for the rapid heart rate," but in the letter it said the doctors told them that there is a good chance that they can’t save her, because the heart was beating so erratically. Now max dose was always suggested anywhere from 4-6 heaping tablespoons full of coffee to a quart of water. I really don’t care for that much caffeine. I have had the opportunity to be with a cancer victim that had terminal cancer. He was under chemotherapy for two years and was told by a doctor he was given less than two weeks to live and he was not ready to die.

When he left the chemotherapy doctor and he did his best to get under another's care and I can name all he went through, but he didn’t live to far from me; I was very close to him through all his treatment. He had no case of cancer two years later. Although, the doctor had told him never to leave your guard down, because the first time you do; the cancer will be back and he did that. He took coffee enemas twice a day for one full year; after that; he took it once a day and then he always used the ingested doses of the higher amounts; which I preferred to keep it somewhere like two heaping tablespoons of the coffee. I preferred to use organic coffee instead of using like your other coffee beans that are sprayed and we normally have we are working with sick people we’ve got enough toxicity without adding any more. I prefer that you buy the organic coffee beans and grid them yourself or you can get the ground coffee. You retain it for fifteen minutes; that is to stimulate the bowel duct, so that the bowel empties. If you have never used it in the case of colic; in the case of headache; I realize caffeine has some properties to relieve a headache. I realize that, but if you try this in the case of infections. I’ve had them that the teeth were chattering with pain; with an abbess on the side of the leg with sever infection and I asked them to go take a coffee enema immediately and then we go from there. As soon as he got back, he said, "You know what; I have no pain," that is one of the beneficial factors of the coffee enema.

I’ve seen coffee with the title; enema coffee for that purpose, what’s the difference? There is a special coffee advertised on the market. In my opinion, its just; its just not sprayed or there are no toxins used and that’s just my opinion. As far as the caffeine level, I’m not aware if its higher or lower, but that is what the ingredient is that stimulates the bowel and I normally just buy the regular drinking brand organic.

----------------------------------------

After this I asked some questions about coffee enema addiction, because we know a lady that went to Mexico and came back doing 2 coffee enemas a day and has continued doing so for over 7 years now.....................................she is addicted to coffee on the wrong end, just as badly as all coffeeholics become.

Can you imagine doing 2 enemas daily, 7 days per week, for the rest of your life!!!!!!! This is the kind of horror stories I hear from people who go to Mexico for cancer treatments.

CAFFIENE destroys your adrenal glands and you eventually BURN UP or an adrenal gland ruptures and you fall over backwards dead on the side walk.

I personally see coffee adiction as one of the worse drug abuses in the entire world.

The Lower Bowel Balance Capsules are SUPERIOR, they strengthen the colon, while coffee enemas DESTROY IT. I know the Amish Healer prefers a coffee enema every 2 hours for a total of 3 in most cases, or a total of 6 in rare cases, but he makes mention here of a case that came back from Mexico addicted for life and also this is the first time I have heard this, the person also takes coffee by the spoon ful each day.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.344 sec, (4)