CureZone   Log On   Join
Maximum Restore Formula

plzchuckle Views: 20,623
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,999,897

Maximum Restore Formula

Brother Vayle has consumed over 1 gallon of Maximum Restore this year. He also refilled his 1/2 gallon of Sleep Eze which also puts him over 1 gallon this year. He has consumed 9 gallons of Longevity Spices; I am still working on my 6 gallon bucket for the entire year.

He will be turning 93 and I guess he wants to look presentable for a birthday party. He has now started walking on a track machine and adding a few minutes each day. He proclaims that the Maximum Restore lives up to its name and believes it has cured his 30 year congestion. I say at the dosage he has taken it surely should have done something.

I find very young children and very old people don't mind large doses of herbs, but the inbetween ages take as little as possible. My theory is that the middle age has to pay the bills and thus restrict their consumption. I have no doubt babies being raised on large doseage of herbs are getting the greater benefit of us all.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.250 sec, (1)