CureZone   Log On   Join
Sham Operations

plzchuckle Views: 19,784
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,114,603

Sham Operations

in the usa "sham" operations is a taboo subject, but every once in a great while a newspaper will run an artical on the subject.

for many, this means they go to their md with a back ache and the crooked thieving md tells the patient their vertabra are setting on top of each other and they need an operation. while a decent chiropractor could probably have fixed their problem in about 3 minutes. but the md orders x-rays, cat scans, etc. as they atempt to really make the patient ill to produce more income for their brother hood.

the below testimony:

hi mh

brenda ask me last night how my back was doing i had 27 rowdy kids in the bus waiting to go home and had went in to find 1 last person so we could get going, so i didn't take the time to stop and answer very well. but my back is doing much better, i can't say that it is pain free but it is so much better than i ever thought it would be. i had resolved that i would just have to live with the pain the rest of my life. but it is really doing great. i played basketball for 2 hours monday night and got up tuesday not feeling bad at all. tell brenda i said thanks for asking.

dan

------

was written by a local man that was told he had 3 vertabra setting on top of each other and he needed an operation many years ago..........he didn't like the idea of an operation, so he refused and said he would live with the pains.....he works at honda, a factory known to work a person like a machine, you either run or you get fired, about that simple...

he finally came to us because of mouth ulcers that was plaguing many of the people he works with....i made him a spray for that and gave him a small bottle of spray iii when he said he had a degenerated spine with no cushion between the vertabra "years" ago, etc.....same old stories we have heard for years and many of the people do get scared and allow the doctors to do a surgery or the lucky ones only get a sham surgery...or a "faked" surgery where they cut you and that is it....that way they can compare the non surgery against the survival rate of the ones that had a real surgery.

his original back pain many years ago was something chiropractic would have fixed in a few minutes, but the m.d. installed the fear that his vertbra were setting on top of each other and looking at a life in a wheelcahir because he refused to be cut on.

after he used spray iii one time, his back didn't hurt and he was telling everyone he now could live pain free, as long as he sprayed his back.......i don't think he ever went to my chiropractor like i wanted him too.....but he was happy with the spray.

i told him that if he sprayed and he was pain free and he could bend with no pains, work with no pains, then he would not for a proven fact, the m.d. lied to him years ago, because if he needed an operation years ago for his back ache, then no way could he put 20 years in at honda and now with a little spray of herbs play basket ball, drive the church school bus, etc.....with very little pains......if he would see the chiropractor, change his diet/drinks and seek plant calciums and proper stretching exercises, he probably could rebuild a new spine....playing basketball is very hard on the spine and no way on this earth can a man by age play basketball 2 hours with vertabra stacked on top of each other, even on morphine they could not do it, because the bones would break and he would be crippled....so in fact, he was shammed by the local doctors.....as they do by the thousands every sungke day to create more $$$$$$$$$ for the hospitals.

the day that doctor lied to him, his brain told him all these years his spine was shot, i told him day 1, if you walked in and was not wheeled in a wheel chair, then you were lied to and that bit of information "set him free" to think maybe he was not permantly injured and spray iii helped him realize it better. now if they would only read/do as book i author suggest, get a water distiller, use the chiropractor and get the dental metals removed...then the doctors would loose another victim of public education.

mh

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.156 sec, (3)