Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 21,477
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,009,343

The Rarest Herb that I Know of

//www.curezone.org/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_MH/desert_parsley_root_copy.jpg

5+ years ago I tried my best to aquire these roots in anyform possible and I failed to aquire even 1.

This summer a miracle happened, I found a lady that lives high in the Mountains where this plant thrives. For some reason I truely do not totally understand, she dug this herb all summer for me and commonly sent 40# at a time. I went from having zero to having enough to treat a city.

To me this is a sign, nothing comes by mistake and when it comes abuntantly, you had better stand up and pay attention.

This herb went down in history with the late great Dr. Krebbs as being the "ONLY" thing that could save a life that had the 1918 flue (aka mustard gass germ warfare backfired). In the mountains it may be common, but where I live, it is the rarest herb on earth because it has the most powerful history of any herb I have ever read about. I include a long news letter on this herb on each free CD.

The Turner clinic buys 24 bottles every 2 weeks auto ship, they proclaim it as being the most powerful herb they have used. Their average dose has been 3 drops 3X daily. The Amish healer says 3 drops daily works well.

Book III will be about Germ Warfare past present and future! FIRST CAME THE DESERT PARSLEY, THEN CAME THE OLD DEAD NATUREPATHS VIDEO AND THEN LATER THE CIA HAND BOOK FINALLY A PROFESSIONAL MADE VIDEO FROM THE WIDOW OF A FRESH KILLED AMERICAN SOLDIER. THE COMES THE KOREAN HOSPITAL THAT RECORDS THE WORLD'S FIRST CASE OF BIRD FLUE AND THEY HAVE ASKED IF I COULD PRODUCE 55 GALLONS OF THE DESERT PARSLEY ON COMMAND, ETC. THE BIRD FLUE BEING NOTHING MORE THAN WORLDWIDE GERM WARFARE THANKS TO BUSH USING DEPLETED URANIUM BOMBS ON HUNDREDS OF TONS OF GERM WARFARE BOMBS STORED IN OVER 100 BUNKERS OUTSIDE OF BAGDAD AS A METHOD TO COVER UP HIS DAD'S, RUSSIA AND FRANCE SELLING THESE BOMBS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, ETC. WHICH WAS BLOWN UP INTO THE ATMOSPHER TO SURROUND THE ENTIRE EARTH AND FALL OUT AMONG ALL, SAME AS THEY DID WHEN THEY BURNED THE MAD COWS IN EUROPE AND GAVE THE USA ELK AND DEER MADCOW VIA EATING THE FALLOUT ON THE GRASS, EVEN FISH WERE DOCUMENTED WITH THE SAME MADCOW, ETC.

BOOK III is a shocker, even for my standards of waking the cows up! I won't bother with it until 108 BOOK II are out and that looks like it will take a few years. The desert parsley and a few other tricks had better be known prior to the holly war that approaches daily.

There are 2 people making desert parsley, not only are they making it very wrong, they are both also expensive. I believe I am the only one making it based on the Dr. Kreb past info, unless a person can just go out and dig some fresh! I am also cheaper, but what's new with that! This is not a herb to play with, the dose must be followed and not one that is better in large dose.

In old times, a good root had to be 20#, a 20# root would be the size of my youngest son!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will settle for these beautiful specimens.

Blessings,

The BAREFOOT Herbalist, M.H. Topknot

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.883 sec, (2)