CureZone   Log On   Join
Sports Injuries - Yeast Infection

plzchuckle Views: 19,889
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,114,153

Sports Injuries - Yeast Infection

Today, the report from the college basket ball player was fantastic, I guess the coach was so amazed how the external spray with 35 BF&C capsules daily can turn around an injury, that he stated he had another player that needed the same! ) Just think, they haven't even tried Herbal Spray III yet).

I do intend on making a pro sports formula for humans and professional race animals and no doubt, a person with commercial connections and the huge capital to create a market, could make $$$$$$$$ with such a product, The pro sports players that make millions per year should all be taking herbs to strengthen their bones and remove the lime and make their bodies pain free.....this market is so gigantic, It would take a GNC-type of company to mass market to the sports world.... just think what a bottle of spray would be worth to a Kentucky Derby horse owner that could get an extra second from his race horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what such a product would be worth to the owners of pro sports clubs that pay many millions yearly to players, even if they are injured and can't play!!!!! keeping the highly professional players in better health, stronger and more pain free would be the ultimate product.

As usual, I have been lazy and not been keeping the piles of testimonies that have come in on the few bottles of Herbal Sprays we have sold in the past 2 months. Today, we had 2; one was the basket ball player, who can be seen on tv and has a possible career as a big pro player someday, as long as injuries don't bench him when he is being looked at by the big pros. "If" professional coaches see they can keep their best players on the field using these simple sprays and simple herbs, it could get pretty wild......

this is a recent e-mail:

(i have added my comments)

thank you for the herbal spray ll, i have been using it for 4 days now and the pain in my kneesand back has reduced by at least 90%.

(I have studied herbs for many years, tried many products of all kinds and nothing compares to these Herbal Sprays)

after using the spray i noticed many other lessor aches and pains, i believe they were there all the time, just overlooked because of the back and knee pain.

(I noticed this, I conclude our inner tissues/bones ache because we are too acid, most people go through life not realizing their body hurts deep inside)

when i used the spray on those pains, they disappeared within minutes.

(Sometimes it works so fast, it truly is scary how a safe herbal product can have such an influence).

on a side note, my wife had a bad yeast infection in her private area, i said use the spray

(In theory, Herbal Spray I can be used anywhere, for anythng, Spray II may be a bit harsh for some, such as around the eyes, etc.)

she argued with me because she said it was for something else. i said use it, she did and the pain was gone from the infection within just a few minutes.

(This spray has such an amazing speed that aids in the reduction of swelling and reduction of constipation of the tissues, which all boils down to increased blood flow)

she said give me that bottle, it's mine now!!!!!!!!!!.

(Those that have kept up with this product have heard this before, people do not want to give the bottle back)

i am going to continue to use the spray when i can get it back from my wife, she has been going to everyone of her friends and spraying their aches and pains.

(You may want to buy more, because that bottle will be empty fast!)

(Note: In my theory, male and female can easily use this spray daily on the reproductive organs for most any reason, from enhanced sexua| pleasure, to restoring sexua| health.)

i honestly you have produced a product that will help many more veterans, and their families.

(If I remember correctly, this customer had mentioned he was a vet with some pains and he took a chance on the herbal sprays. my theory?????? Going out on a limb here, but I bet I can make a herbal spray that can reduce not only chemtrail poisons, but the poisons from massive vaccinations of the common soldier.)

oh by the way i had to get all my teeth pulled, and got dentures just 3 days ago.

(Ouch, been there, done that)

the spray has kept my mouth pain free.

(es, I have used this in the mouth, even Spray III and instant pain relief, almost too good to be true).

with all the things that this wonderful product does i call it the 108 uses spray,

(108 Uses, I like that, maybe I can put it to use on the label or website)

but i am sure that is leaving too much out.

thank you again

####

---------------------------------------------------

These herb sprays take a bit to make and I need to make about a dozen additional formulas, I really want to make a formula that will feed the thyroid and shrink the inflammation......and hopefully have the most wonderful effects of having a functional thyroid..........................if this can be done and I see no reason why it won't work, then that single product alone could change the world.

top priorities are formulas for:

tooth/gum health

chemtrail poisons

city water poisons

bruises

injuries

eye health

ear health

the hair

our feet

mental health

sleep

as well as improving upon the pain formulas.

Sounds crazy, but in theory, it seems like a simple thing to do.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.953 sec, (4)