CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal Clear Energized Water machine and John Ellis !! Beware of this machine!!

Views: 30,821
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 770,736

Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal Clear Energized Water machine and John Ellis !! Beware of this machine!!

Thanks for the update. I plan to treat my well next week. I have only had my machine for two days and am still getting set-up. I do love the taste of the water and it tests 8.4 alkaline pH when I use a Quick Dip aquarium test strip for testing freshwater. I will post more information after I have treated my well. I don't have any specific health conditions, but will share the water with those that do to see if they have improvement or changes after drinking this water.

I have been adding the water in my washing machine. I add about a quart to the wash water. What I was able to 'see' was WAY MORE SUDS when the water drained. Also the clothes seem softer and brighter. I will use less laundry detergent next time. It is too early to tell how my plants do with the water and I will have to wait for spring to try it on my garden plants.

My main concern right now is my well. The agencies in charge of finding and cleaning up the chemicals are not getting it done. 20 years and they still can't find the leaking barrels! The chemical levels in my water are as high as ever.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)