CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleaning the John E. Machine

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Suntreker Views: 27,535
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,660,355

Re: Cleaning the John E. Machine

Dear #26812

Please accept our apology for the long delay to your inquiry.

Hopefully I understood your question/remarks regarding the maintenance of the John Ellis Electron LWM-4 & LWM-5 Living Water Machines. I presume you're interested in purchasing. Regardless, the machine is very well built; made of hospital grade stainless steel. It is easily cleaned by the simple use of white distilled vinegar that is introduced to the heater/boiler tank, and main tank (Overflow energized water). The cleaning procedure takes 24 hours. Depending on the quality of the water you're treating, i.e. city water, well water, and the area or source the water is coming from (all water is not the same, of course) and how much water you're producing (Both energized distilled & energized) will determine how often you will need to clean the machine. In addition, you need to occasionally check the ultra violet ozone light bulb(s) to make sure it is working and the bulb is clear of any residue that develops. Life expectancy of the bulb is 1-2 years, again depending on usage. Replacement cost of light bulb is $80.00. Our most frequent service calls are regarding failure of the heater module element. There are three reasons for this. I. Shutting off the water to the machine during operation. II. Failure to provide enough water to the machine (Control valve not open enough). III. Build up of scale on the heaters. It is imperative that the machine has water running to it at all times when on. Because the machine is easily hooked up to your kitchen faucet, some of our customers have mistakenly failed to turn the water back on after disconnecting the faucet snap-connector to use the faucet for other things. Frequent observations during use is strongly advised. Distilled Energized water produced should be stored only in glass containers/bottles however, overflow energized (Not distilled) can be stored in plastic containers. Be advised that the machine comes with a full 1-year warranty and a complete "Parts List" with current replacement pricing included. The best way to buy a machine is through eBay auctions. We've seen brand new machines selling for as much as $500 less than manufacturers list price @ $2,800 for the Electron LWM-5. Currently, Angelic Pure Water (Dealer/Distributor for John Ellis) has starting bid on eBay for only $2,300. Just go to eBay and type in "John Ellis Water" in the search bar, or call me directly at: (775) 990-9845 between 7:00AM and 9:00PM Pacific Standard Time, U.S.A. Kind regards, Jon Steffes - CEO, Angelic Pure Water

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.012 sec, (2)