CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lowered PSA!

bludini Views: 38,238
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 568,743

Re: Lowered PSA!

I am happy that you have gotten a good result, and your prostate is in better shape. I wouldn't wish medical problems on anyone, and if you believe it, then keep on drinking his water. I'm sure you are an a nice man (nicer then I am), but the water didn't do it for you.
If you get a sweet young thing, as John E. has, then that might help you out even more. He has the cash at $1700 a crack from the rest of us, so he can afford it.
Being in medical research myself, I see progress everyday, and I hope all men will have the ability to pee pee like John E. someday.
Until that day comes, I guess I will continue to drink toilet water from the tap that's been used thousands of times I drink it, and when I get to the age I have a problem, I will break out Ellis's 7th grade Science project and drink a glass. I hope I piss like a race horse.

Keep up the good fight with your prostate, and do as your doctor tells you. Sorry you got ripped off on the water machine, but you did.

bludini

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.430 sec, (1)