CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal Clear Energized Water machine and John Ellis !! Beware of this machine!!

Views: 31,899
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 568,252

Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal Clear Energized Water machine and John Ellis !! Beware of this machine!!

I am so sorry to hear that you had such a bad experiance. My neighbor purchased one of these machines and put the water in their hot tub without any chemicals and it remained fresh and clear for over 8 months. They recently had to empty it to repair the pump and are awaiting repair and refilling it with the "energized water". I have witnessed this and have several other people who could verify it. I am not sure what went wrong but it is not that the machine does not do what they say it will do. It does I have proof. We also drink this water at my house and I notice a markable difference in my health when I drink this water. I have had chronic problems with kidney stones and have not had to go to the Dr. for over a year since I started drinking this water. It was not uncommon for me to have a stone every 6 month or more. Again sorry that you had a bad expirience but it is not because the information is wrong, maybe just a bad day for their customer service department. I hope they have tried to resolve this for you. Remember your attitude also sets the stage for how they will respond to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)