CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal Clear Energized Water machine and John E. !! Beware of this machine!!

Views: 33,032
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 569,361

Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal Clear Energized Water machine and John E. !! Beware of this machine!!

I own this machine and have found that it works well when used correctly and produces bad water when used incorrectly. It is as simple as that. Everyone on this forum is telling the truth - both good and bad.

Among my circle of friends, I know 6 people who own this machine. Five of us make miraculously wonderful water, and one makes a slimy green mess. The difference is all in the way the machine is used - and it is not a user-friendly machine.

John E. is an eccentric genius who is not interested in helping customers who are having trouble, so if you buy one - you are on your own. It doesn't surprise me that several people here have had unplesant exchanges with him. He has no people skills. Personally, when I know I am going to talk to him, I spend about 3 days preparing myself emotionally not to blow my top when he gets on my nerves. But putting up with Mr. Ellis is a small price to pay for the benefits of his wonderful water.

If you are smart enoungh to make it work, be prepared for the best water on the planet, AND I AM NOT KIDDING ABOUT THIS. If you can't get the hang of it, be prepared to waste your money.

Personally, I think it is worth the investment in time and money to get the good water, but you must make the attempt to understand the technology and be your own repairman.

The good news is that the machine works. The bad news is that you have to make it work correctly, and John E. will be very little help. AND YES, YES, YES, THIS WATER IS THE REAL DEAL.

Hope this helps, and good luck.

P.S. I'll join the previous disclaimer: I don't work for, sell, deal, or in anyway associated with John E., his company, or any other company or person selling the LWM 4. I don't even know anyone who sells it - I got mine directly from John E., himself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.633 sec, (1)