CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal C. Energized Water machine and John Ellis !! Beware of this machine!!

Dabigragu Views: 29,346
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 568,832

Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal C. Energized Water machine and John Ellis !! Beware of this machine!!

You hit the nail on the head RAW this is a mean spirited person who got what they deserved isn't it. I do believe it is THEY who may work for the competition!
On a lighter note, I too have had this machine for 6yrs now, without a hitch it has worked beautifully. Water tastes great (watch out you'll become a water connoisseur) AND has gotten rid of water retention in my ankles and feet which I had suffered from, due to long flights, I'm a pilot. In only three weeks of drinking this water-gone. I do take it with me on flights however. I have also had the opportunity to contact Crystal C. (I needed another gasket after 3yrs which they shipped at no charge) I was treated with respect and received outstanding customer service. I NEVER want to be without this machine and will purchase another when the time comes.
I guess toxic people get toxic results unfortunately.
Bliss to you bro.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.893 sec, (1)