CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Xanadude - here is a thought I had

XanaDude Views: 29,586
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,086,141

Re: Xanadude - here is a thought I had

Oh boy do I feel dumb! Of course it would be 'concentrated' by virtue of the steam that boiled off would leave behind its fluoride content thereby making the remaining water 'more concentrated' with fluoride.

Perhaps that was a precursor of what my dad calls a 'senior moment' for me. :-)

Yes, I was aware that distillation removed virtually 100% of the fluoride and my R.O. machine did about 90%. I was considering purchasing a distilling unit to eradicate the rest for our drinking water but I don't think I will be plopping down $1700.00 on a 'Con Ellis' water machine.

Do you think that the reason that most people report feeling better after drinking water from the Ellis machine is because they are suddenly no longer taking massive amounts of fluoride into their system? I would just about bet the farm that is at least part of the reason.

I thought the 'microwave water' plant experiment article was interesting also. I saw that on 'Snopes.com' they allegedly debunked the microwave water being bad for the plant but frankly I think that Snopes can be heavily biased towards corporate and government interests sometimes in their 'debunking' of certain things.

This may be terribly skewed logic but if Snopes has 'debunked' the microwave water killing the plants story then I tend to believe that it is more to protect corporate interests of all these microwave signals we are swimming in and the technology that creates them. In addition to that there have been several laboratory tests that show that microwaving food can render many of the healthy nutrients inert but you probably won't see that on CNN.

Anyway, I will keep you posted on anything pro or con with the Ellis water machine.

XD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)