CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal Clear Energized Water machine and John Ellis !! Beware of this machine!!

Little Bit Views: 30,947
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 569,549

Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal Clear Energized Water machine and John Ellis !! Beware of this machine!!

I've been researching this "water" for months. I wish someone would sell a gallon or so, and that I could be assured it was from Ellis's machine. I have also been researching Jupiter machines, at least they come with a 60 day return and a 2 yr warrantee for a lot less $$$. While on vacation in Tn., I had the opportunity to use CHA water for about 5 weeks, and it was "refreshing, extra hydrating, and I felt better" than usual with a decrease in the symptoms of several chronic autoimmune problems. CHA claims Hunza certification. It is not available where I live. I do believe that there is a "pure, energy availability" to be had from treating water--returning it to the state that it was originally created in, containing multiple minerals in the best bioavailability form, and in smaller molecular clusters. Just don't want to be duped and spend 1/2 my monthly income on the WRONG machine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)