CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal C. Energized Water machine and John Ellis !! Beware of this machine!!

Views: 24,532
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 569,416

Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal C. Energized Water machine and John Ellis !! Beware of this machine!!

I like how everyone can slam John Ellis and his water machine, and try to sound as if they know so much about it. I doubt if anyone who has commented on it has even tested the water or used the water in any way. I personally
own his electron-5 machine and it has performed as good or even better than expected. As far as the results, they have been nothing short of amazing. I have treated wells and hot tubs with the water and have test results to back it up. And as far as healing, you could ask the two people how had cancer and they will say that the water saved their life. You can read and believe what you want, but I have read some of the responses on here about the machine and the water, and tell you that they couldn`t prove anything they are saying, John Ellis and myself can. Everything that he has on his website is the honest truth.
If you do you own research you will find that I am correct.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)