Re: The Effects of John E. Machine on Water

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Suntreker Views: 26,168
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,613,015

Re: The Effects of John E. Machine on Water

We're all concerned about what we consume and absorb, including a good or bad, truthful or dishonest education. Opinions are everyone's right to have about everything in life. It's a preference like choosing to be a meat-eater, or vegetarian. I'll be 60 in August, and as a "baby-boomer" I've gone through enough generations (3 if a generation is 20 years) to have seen the days when flouride was introduced into our public water supply in Detroit, back in the 50's, to living in Las Vegas, where the same water that goes down the toilet is coming back through the faucets in 3-4 days (Lake Mead, NV). The water is so full of chlorine and other bad stuff that everyone buys bottled water, or some kind of "system" to clean the water. As for the John Ellis "Light-water" system and all the bonified testimonials, i.e., "Dole Pineapple", "The Washington Post", and university studies with confirmed positive results, I'm IN! Of course when I bought two bottles for $35 each I did feel I had "STUPID" written on my forehead for a few days afterwards. But, I must honestly say that I did "feel" better - had a livelier step in my movements, and I've never tasted better water - EVER! Living in the desert near a dairy farm, I thought I'd go ahead and invest...treating me well was worth at least that! I'm contacting the "dairy farm" to treat all their wells. Tests of the water will be made before treatment, and then 6 more water tests each month after treatment over a 6 month period. I'll be posting the results here! So keep tuned in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.965 sec, (1)