CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal Clear Energized Water machine and John E. !! Beware of this machine!!

leigha Views: 33,500
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 568,987

Re: !!BEWARE!! Crystal Clear Energized Water machine and John E. !! Beware of this machine!!

Hi. I have read all of the posts about Mr. John E.' machine. I was perpelexed about the people who are claiming he is a scam artist. First, the one person wants to store the machine in his attic and when another person offered to buy it, he declined. This absolutely makes no sense. If the machine doesn't work and you can't get your refund, selling it to another is in fact the same as a refund. But the guy doesn't want to. This speaks volumes and basically completely discredits his testimony. Then another person then jumps on the "scam artist" bandwagon and says how they bought 2 machines and immediately cancelled the order after reading the initial guy's post. Hello people!! You awake over there? You didn't even try it!! so again...a discredited testimony. Another thing to consider is this first person who still has the machine in his attic (yeah right!)sounds exactly like the second guy trying to discredit Mr. Ellis. He uses foul language, and is strictly intent on character assasination. Hello people! Are you bugged at Mr Ellis or do you have a legitimate claim against this machine? As far as I am concerned the people that are so against this machine are really against Mr. Ellis and haven't even used the machine so they are totally discredited! And by the way, who wants to deal with a person who talks as foul as that? Here's a clue- nobody!
I find it interesting that ANYONE can go on these sites and try to discredit alternative practices, medicine, etc. And most likely these people are affiliated with the agencies that are opposed to this kind of alternative living in the first place. Also, these people always try to character assassinate, they NEVER, not once talk about the Science and provide scientific rebuttals. When people do this they are trying to play on your emotions and fear. People!!! Please disregard people that play on your emotion (anger) and fear! The only way you will know the truth is to search for it wholeheartedly! Read everything you can on the subject, investigate and try it! Good Luck and God Bless.
(AND no, I do not work for Mr. Ellis, I do not work period. I am a self informed student with a B.A. who has read over 25 books on health and hundreds of health related articles.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (2)