CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Testimonials--Candida, Acne, Facial Rashes, Dry/Itchy skin, Dandruff & Scalp Eczema--98% Gone--*

Rileyhornberger Views: 12,189
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,028,795

Re: --Testimonials--Candida, Acne, Facial Rashes, Dry/Itchy skin, Dandruff & Scalp Eczema--98% Gone--*

I am new to this website, but just made an account so I coukd reply to this. I know you posted this 8 years ago, but I am going through the same problems you went through and have a lot of questions for you. Both of candida and spiritually. God actually answered a prayer/fast I went on by telling me I had candida. This was after I spent 7 years going to doctors constantly trying to see why I wasn't myself at all. I have been on the diet for a couple months and have seen improvement, though I think I am experiencing die off symptoms. I am now focus on Christ and he is doing wonders in my life. One of the wonders beeing seeing this encouraging post! Now that I am choosing to use energy and focus to glorify him, he is giving me more of it slowly but surly.

I hope you see this!

Blessings,

Riley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)