They started paving right in fron of my house yesterday. Hot asphalt spread on a
mile of road and reeking!
Ten years ago, it would send me into a tailspin to be within 2-3 MILES of this!
I had to evacuate every late summer and fall when the road work was done,
totally leave the urban area for the remote wilds of coastal Mendociino county!
Yesterday, I changed my mind about working outside in the midst of the
petrochemical fumes, but held my gound in my home with the doors and windows
closed. I did heavy cleaning for hours, and NO REACTION TO THE ASPHALT FUMES! No
headache, no brain fog, no weakness and lack of coordination, no digestive
problems, mo muscle spasms, no pain, no more insomnia than from 1/3 cup of
coffee in the afternoon, and absolutely fine the next day [instead of down for
days, weeks, or months!]
I attribute this primarily to the Moreless protocol.
Thanks, Moreless and all the others here who have helped!!!