CureZone   Log On   Join
bad news

kamkos Views: 4,386
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 768,340

bad news

hey Sheldon,

I am sorry to say that but i am flaring. BM now became 2 a day and i see blood. I think the vegetables hold my stool together and it is not as formed as it was before. Like when i once have felt my stool passing my colon so i feel it now. I do not know what has happened. I have to admit that i had some food that is forbidden while on diet, like pork, cookies and bread. However, i had vegetables with every meal and i was doing vit e enemas every night. I think the stress at school and work made me flare. Could it be also recently added kefir to my diet? I am not sure, i do not know if i am lactose intolerant but just for God's sake i have been taking lactose enzymes with it. Now i am going back to strict diet and hopefully this flare will not be as bad as the last one. I have increased my Colazal to 9 pills a day and i am considering adding melasamine enemas.

I still strongly believe that the vegetables will help me with this flare and vitamin e will do its magic.

I will try to post here every other day.
Peace,
kamkos

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.309 sec, (1)