CureZone   Log On   Join
Food

aaronzh Views: 4,386
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 733,613

Food

1. About meat - Should I eat chicken or salmon or any kind of meat while I am seeing blood from stool? Which one should be the safest way to cook them? I read from sheldon's posting about grilled salmon and chicken, but are those suppose to be hard and difficult for the colon? Any real experience? What about canned chicken and tuna? I have them easily available at work place at lunch hour. I tried canned tuna before, but stopped worrying the mercury issue. I tried boiled chicken, and steamed fish. The purpose is to try to add a few pounds and protein. So far, I am still under weight and am trying a come back. But if I over eat, I realized, then my colon would complain. That also bring the question - while I can see blood in the stool or during a flare-up, should I eat less than normal or more or doesn't matter?
2. About vegetable juice - I think Sheldon suggested to juice the vegetable and steam it and eat the pulp. I juiced carrot, beet, cucumber, green sweet peper, squash, and once I steam the juice, it's still liquid, so I am lost in the part "eat the pulp". I shouldn't drink the raw juice right? So, could you clarify it here?
3. About the vitamin E for enema, could anyone confirm that Puritan E-1000iu complex is the right one? The caramal color bother me a bit.
I am eating steamed brocolli, cauliflower, cucumber, carrot, celery, asparagus, squash, yellow squash. I eat brown rice with barley, I also have boiled corn, and eat while needed. I am taking multi-vitamin, and easter C once every 2 days. I am also taking primal probiotics 1 or 2 pills. I take priscription of entocort, colozal daily. I have 3 stool movements per day, the major one came in the night, I can see lots of blood, the other 2 are urgencies to stool, very small amount mostly liquid, mucous with no or less blood.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)