CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update 09/25/06

aaronzh Views: 4,379
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 742,664

Re: update 09/25/06

Any good brand of probiotics recommended?
I read today about fermented foods such as miso, tempeh, soy sauce and yogurt "are renowned for their health-boosting qualities. They introduce active probiotic cultures that help wedge out unfriendly bacteria by competing directly with two main food poisoners: the toxic strains of E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus."
So, could the soy sauce be used while preparing food?

Any idea or experience with 6MP? The new doctor I went to suggested it. What's side effect and does it have a more negative side effect than pred (steroid)? Did anyone go to remission with the help of it, and successfully got rid of it after a certain term?

Hi Sheldon, thanks for the answer, if I could maintain no visible blood for a longer time without drugs, then I prefer not using the steroid. I am just concerned that once it gets into the system, even for 2 weeks, I could develop dependancy, and couldn't get rid of it. Entocort is a steroid with much less side effect, I am weaning it down to 1-2 pills every 2 days now. And I wish that I could get rid of it totally pretty soon, as long as my colon is on the healing track.

I had blood in stool last night, but this morning, I had 2 BM, one only with gas and watery, I saw blood not a lot, then another with formed stool, I didn't see blood. I might have another BM before bed time. Hopefully, I don't see blood.

I actually had a illegitamate lunch today, team lunch in restaurant, I ordered salmon, veggies, but also ate some lobster roll and tuna roll, fried stuff. healthy enough for most people, but not for me. I ate steamed veggies this evening and brown rice. Hopefully, it won't give me too much trouble.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)