CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update 10/02

aaronzh Views: 4,329
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 748,276

Re: Update 10/02

Last night, I brought the leftover brown rice, squash and cucumber cubes and mushroom with some leftover boiled pork ribs to a pot and water fried. this morning, I had 2 boiled whole eggs and steamed cauliflower, squash and cucumber with brown rice. Lunch is boiled pork ribs with steamed cauliflower, squash, cucumber on top of brown rice. I saw blood in stool this morning. My BMs seems usual, 2-3 times a day, yesterday, 2 in the morning, none after that. This morning, I had 2. I had something wrong at lunch, I happened to eat some canned salmon, which later I found out is smoked with some flavor. But small amount. I will keep posting. But at this point, I don't think the procedure is helping to stop the flare-up symptom, at least in my case. The water shouldn't make much difference, since I drank boiled water all the time while I don't see blood in stool, so, it can be excluded as a factor.
However, the procedure might help the healing for some people. I am not sure if it is helping me. Because to my experience, the diet is kind of helping, but V-E doesn't really show clear result. So, this procedure is case-by-case effective. The result for each person is really unconfirmed.
I am not suspecting the effectiveness of the procedure itself, but to realistic, we don't have data shows how many people tried it, and what's the percentage that goes to remission, and the percentage that shows long term remission (healed).
I will keep trying and posting till december just in hope to help others to understand the expectation of this alternative method. I don't see any previous posting that has so detailed and full schedule experience by the previous users. And by far, I think I followed the procedure close enough. I don't think the drug reduction is the major cause of this flare-up, since I was weaning it down on a scheudule, from 1 pills a day to 1 pill every 2 days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)