CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If you regret ever finding this site

probin Views: 13,086
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,632

Re: If you regret ever finding this site

this is why it is so vitally important to thoroughly cleanse the colon before moving on to other organs.

i spoke with a gentleman yesterday who was doing a liver cleanse. he was going to do a Colon Cleanse after. i suggested he might want to reverse the order so his colon was clean...

i am wondering -- since i have heard of parasites discovered in Gallstones -- if parasites might not have been dislodged from the gallbladder and just relocated to the colon. i would do another colon/ parasite cleanse.

did you try using a zapper along with a parasite cleanse AFTER the pain began? i would use a good oscillating frequency zapper.

and have you seen a chiropractor? a nerve might be pinched to that very area. ? sometimes the spine is where pain begins and ends.

those are steps i would take if it was my body. i'll do anything be pain free -- and i do -- raw foods, exercise, water, etc... i feel my health is my responsibility and i take the task seriously. :) AND it is FUN and empowering to accept the responsibility. :)

love, patricia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.207 sec, (1)