CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to betta,johng,and hanna-thank you for support

Views: 14,421
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,650

Re: to betta,johng,and hanna-thank you for support

#5-

We are going back a year, so the memory is a bit blury. seems like, after flush no. 4, with no bowel cleansing, i developed a sharp pain a few weeks after the flush. the pain was just to the inside of where the ascending colon starts to rise on the right side of the abdeomen. stools were very irregular. long, pencil thin... constipated. and I felt more and more toxic. rashes, feverish, dizzy... just plain sick.

I had seen Andreas' advice before, but dismissed it as many do. I was too embarressed to even think about a colonic, and didn't want to spend the money. this even after i knew I had a stone(s) stuck... dumb to say the least, but when you are sick, you are not thinking clearly. I followed some advice in "amazing liver flush" re using castor oil as a Bowel Cleanse (mixed in water) did it every day for a month... it got things going and got the stone out, you might try it, if you have "amazing liver cleanse" the directions are there... (1 to 3 teaspoons castor oil in small glass of water, on empty stomach, morning or evening).

it worked, I passed the stone and it was a monster. In your case the stone(s) sound like it was stuck for awhile, and this might have caused some severe irritation. I trust Andreas, and suggest you ask him how to undo this. My hunch his suggestion will be a special diet (non-irritating) with maybe somehting to sooth and heal your gi track. it will likely take time.

by the way, for those who haven't read it (but should) here is a quote from "amazing liver cleanse"

It is likely that, on their way out, some Gallstones will get caught
in the colon. They can quickly be removed through colonic irrigation.
This should ideally be done on the 2nd or 3rd day after the liver flush.
If Gallstones remain in the colon, they can cause irritation, infection,
headaches and abdominal discomfort, thyroid problems, etc. These
stones can eventually become a source of toxemia in the body. If
colonics are not available where you live, you can take a coffee
enema followed by a water enema. This, however, does not guarantee
that all the remaining stones will be removed. There is no real
substitute for colonic irrigation. Doing a colema-board enema,
though, is the closest you can have to a professional colonic.

Hang in there #5, I wish you the best.
John g

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.336 sec, (2)