CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flushes are creating the stones, get real!

jonaslon Views: 14,226
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,625

Liver flushes are creating the stones, get real!

I completely agree with the person who now has health problems because of a liver flush. I have read about Liver Flushes and know many people who have done them. Some report great results, others have developed problems! I have cured my cancer without doing a Liver Flush as have thousands of other people. There are much milder, gentler ways to clean and tone up the liver than to drink salt, lemon juice and oil. I think it is insane and it does not resonate with me at all; in fact my intuition and higher self tell me that the oil, salt, and lemon juice are actually creating the stones that come out. Otherwise why would a friend of mine who had done dozens of Liver Flushes continue to *%#&¤?§* out gobs of stones. There are only so many stones that can be in the liver. He looks like death warmed over--skinny with black circles under his eyes. The whole Liver Flush frenzy is completely obsessive and compulsive. It reminds me of a scene that could have happened in the movie "The Road to Wellville." Get a grip on yourselves, People!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)