CureZone   Log On   Join
Again....your wording is a bit over the top

MidlothianGirl Views: 14,275
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,645

Again....your wording is a bit over the top

You said you regretted finding Curezone. I'm only trying to understand why you are posting at the very site you regretted finding. You are indicating, even through your subject line that you feel that flushing ruined your life. As I stated in my first post to you, I regret that you have had even one day of ill health. However, you must understand that moderators and others who make Curezone run have to watch the nature of the posts in the Support Forums . This is just proper internet decorum.

I am also a health educator and researcher and am fully aware of what can happen with regard to flushing and the risks associated therein.

When I began a lot of bowel cleansing, I had severe, burning, pain in my colon that was so bad, I thought it was a serious gallbladder attack and almost had my husband take me to the emergency room. However, it was toxic fecal matter making it's way down my colon and I would feel fine after passing the gunk.

I have done 14 flushes and understand the issues involved. I write about alternative health and am becoming a certified nutritionist, so I am not ignorant of these issues.

Again.....I don't want to demean your experiences, but you should understand that you should watch your language if you want help. Moderators constantly have to be on the lookout for people who come to the forums to disrupt them.

I never insinuated that you are a liar, but you should understand that moderators and others who run this site have to a tough job to do. Again....to reiterate my understanding of your post......you specifically stated that you regretted finding Curezone, then asked for help. This should be a red flag to anyone. Not to mention, your subject line is rather dramatic as well; it sounds like you believe that liverflushing ruined your life and health.

I am truly sorry if I offended you, but you should try to see the other side of the coin. We have had many skeptics try and infiltrate the Support Forums , and we have to be careful. So try to understand that, and we can try and support you the best we know how.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)