CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! long post but worth the read

Views: 13,587
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,625

Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! long post but worth the read

The herbalist I am seeing to do a colon, liver, gallbladder and parasite cleanse told me that we need to do a 2 month pre-cleanse prior to attempting any type of liver cleanse as it would make us very sick. First she did a live blood Analysis to determine our health condition. She said to take the following for 2 months prior to seeing her for the liver cleanse and we are in the 4th week of doing so,(the herbs she recommended were Natures Sunshine):

Protease 2/AM 2/PM
Bowel DeTox tabs 4/PM
Milk Thistle 4/AM, 4Mid-Day and 4/PM
Food Enzymes 4/AM, 4/MD, 4/PM

Along with:

120oz purified water mixed with juice of a fresh lemon, 2 Tbsps of Colloidal Minerals, twice daily so 4 tbsps total and 1/8C Liquid Chlorophyll--daily

To not eat any of the Foods on the AVOID list of Eat4URBloodType
Program.

Anyone I've spoken to advises not to jump into any type of cleanse head on without a pre-cleanse first so as to avoid too many toxins being released back into your system at once and avoid illness. Perhaps you were too ill to jump into a flush right away and this is what happened.

I'm curious if you ever contacted any of the staff on this site? They have always been very helpful in outlining a procedure and if you contacted them after you felt very ill and what their advice was? Shelley Cat outlined a great program for me, but I didn't feel like doing it by myself the first time and contacted a local herbalist(who's info is below). But if you kept in contact with the staff on this site I can't imagine you'd still be in pain a year later???? Delania did tell me once we began to do the flushes we would go for colonics as well afterwards.

If you need detailed advice contact Karen Utter or Delania McCarty at 817-545-4372. These are the women I am currently seeing. I would not attempt doing anything of this magnitude on my own, atleast not the first time around. Karen has over 30 years experience and works with the terminally and seriously ill. You'll probably need to make an appt to speak with them. Good Luck and God Bless.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

The herbalist I am seeing to do a colon, liver, gallbladder and parasite cleanse told me that we need to do a 2 month pre-cleanse prior to attempting any type of liver cleanse as it would make us very sick. First she did a live blood Analysis to determine our health condition. She said to take the following for 2 months prior to seeing her for the liver cleanse and we are in the 4th week of doing so,(the herbs she recommended were Natures Sunshine):

Protease 2AM 2PM
Bowel DeTox tabs 4PM
Milk Thistle 4AM, 4Mid-Day and 4PM
Food Enzymes 4AM, 4MD, 4PM

Along with:

120oz purified water mixed with juice of a fresh lemon, 2 Tbsps of Colloidal Minerals and 1/8C Liquid Chlorophyll--daily

To not eat any of the Foods on the AVOID list of Eat4URBloodType
Program.

Anyone I've spoken to advises not to jump into any type of cleanse head on without a pre-cleanse first so as to avoid too many toxins being released back into your system at once and avoid illness. Perhaps you were too ill to jump into a flush right away and this is what happened.

If you need detailed advice contact Karen Utter or Delania McCarty at 817-545-4372. These are the women I am currently seeing. I would not attempt doing anything of this magnitude on my own, atleast not the first time around. Karen has over 30 years experience and works with the terminally and seriously ill. You'll probably need to make an appt to speak with them. Good Luck and God Bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.223 sec, (2)