CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! long post but worth the read

Edmund Views: 12,596
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,625

Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! long post but worth the read

Hi #5091,

I hope you can take things easily. Have a holiday break or something. Stressful mind wouldn't help at all.
Body and mind come together.

Nothing (drug or flush) would help at all if you are unhappy.
Read a good book or watch a long series of drama episodes (one you like, of course) and

Drink more warm soothing tea (e.g. chamile ) instead of cold drinks and do some walking everyday. If rainly days, do some light streching is as good - breath in/out as you stretch helps blood flows.

For constipation, I have a very good advice from a Chinese doctor. see below. This have been working with me 32, and my father 6x.

Good luck.
Ed

Stand some distance away(a foot ?) from a desk, hand on the desk and soft push you belly towards the desk and back.
20 times day. Empty stomach. No drug.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)