CureZone   Log On   Join
my wording was extreme, sorry but how i feel sometimes

Views: 13,325
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,653

esp. on those days when the pain is so bad i can barely get out of bed. i also clarified what i meant by the 'regret' part. i said only sometimes, and that it must have been for a reason, which is a wholly human response given my circumstances. exact quote: 'many times i regret even finding this website (and learning of liverflush) because of where it has led my health, but it must have been for a reason, i have just yet to discover it.'

i will not argue semantics with you here, as that is not what this forum is for. people have a right to express how they feel, and sometimes their feelings are extreme. and people have a right to know all the facts about what can happen to their bodies. read johng's responses and his quote from andreas. ask andreas yourself.

you shouldnt be so suspicious either. even people with opposing or slightly different viewpoints have a right to share them. that is how progress is made, and learning is accomplished.

i am sorry i did not want to ensite all this. and you are right i should have chosen my words better for my title, but it was just how i was feeling at the time. quite frankly, in a large part my life has been significantly ruined, but it is my own fault and i take responsibility for it, and also know i can overcome it somehow. maybe with help this posting may generate. and just maybe, someone else will benefit from this message, like the importance of colonics in conjunction with the flush. i just had to learn the hard way in regards to how my body works and reacts to the flush.

MidlothianGirl, lets make up and be friends, what do you say?
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

esp. on those days when the pain is so bad i can barely get out of bed. i also clarified what i meant by the 'regret' part. i said only sometimes which is a wholly human response given my circumstances.

i will not argue semantics with you here, as that is not what this forum is for. people have a right to express how they feel, and sometimes their feelings are extreme. and people have a right to know all the facts about what can happen to their bodies. read johng's responses and his quote from andreas. ask andreas yourself.

you shouldnt be so suspicious either. even people with opposing or slightly different viewpoints have a right to share them. that is how progress is made, and learning is accomplished.

i am sorry i did not want to ensite all this. and you are right i should have chosen my words better for my title, but it was just how i was feeling at the time. quite frankly, in a large part my life has been significantly ruined, but it is my own fault and i take responsibility for it, and also know i can overcome it somehow. maybe with help this posting may generate. and just maybe, someone else will benefit from this message, like the importance of colonics in conjunction with the flush. i just had to learn the hard way in regards to how my body works and reacts to the flush.

MidlothianGirl, lets make up and be friends, what do you say?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (2)