CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! long post but worth the read

ruthful Views: 12,864
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 153,625

Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! long post but worth the read

So sorry to hear of your experience. I definitely do not recommend the Hulda Clark cleanse. I know alot of people who have done it successfully but I know it took me two months to recover from it when I did it, so I err on the side of cautious and tell people to check out Schulzes flush instead. Less traumatic.

You might want to check into pure 6 hr colostrum for the gut issue. It is inexpensive and could help radically and at any rate could not hurt. Also lymphatic massage. I know it is probably not comfortable but light stroking or feathering of the area would help. But you have to do alot of it for several days. Like every 15 minutes for a few hours and then every half hour and then every hour, etc. This brings alot of ciruclation to the area which can stimulate an incredible amount of healing.

Along thos lines, hot and cold water therapy might be helpful. It might be very unpleasant also tho, so . . .

You can read up on pure colostrum at the purecolostrum@yahoogroups.com group. To subscribe send a blank message to purecolostrum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com In response you will recieve a post with links to the home page. You can go there and read the first ten posts which are all educational and have some in depth info on colostrum without alot of web searching.

Again, I am so sorry tohear about your troubles.

Other things to consider are pepperment tea, Do not over cook steep in hot water for one minute and ahalf, no more. Otherwise you ruin the essential oils.

Chamomile tea
Slippery Elm

Another option is activated charcoal which aDsorbs, not aBsorbs, poisons and toxins. This could possibly remove some diverticulitus pocket poisons and might bring relief.

Please research all that I have shared before acting. I am pretty sure that you would anyway from your previous experience. Frown.

I wish you God's blessings on seeking relief.
Compassionately
Donna
http://www.excellentthings.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)