CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! long post but worth the read

Views: 12,980
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,625

Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! long post but worth the read

#5-

I did 4 clark flushes last year, then had pain in the lower right of my abdomen... it was getting bad. I never did any colon cleansing after flushing. it turned out I had a stuck stone. I got it unstuck by taking castor oil every day for weeks, but the experience made me sick. If I had not got the stone unstuck, i would have been in horrible shape.

after that I always followed Andreas Moritz 's advice to ALWAYS follow a flush with a colonic or colema for this very reason. stuck stones happen, and they can ruin your health. I don't know if this is what happened to you, but it is a possibility. Enemas don't work well for this purpose, neither do p&b shakes. if you are still having pain, it could be a good idea to get a serious of professional colonics. And, post your story in the "ask andreas" forum if you can find it open.

Since your story sounds similar to what happened to me, I can't help but suspect that you have or had some stones stuck in your colon. the best (and only way i know of) to help this is colonics or colemas.

I hope this helps.

John g

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (1)