CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! long post but worth the read

Views: 12,908
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,625

Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! long post but worth the read

I had IBS too prior to flushing and now I no longer suffer from it at all. I believe it left my body after around the 7th - 9th flush and also forgiveness helps......I've forgiven anyone that has ever hurt me in my lifetime and released the pain.......I am getting much better by flushing......around my 9th flush all my labs came back normal except my thyroid but meds were reduced......I was bedridden for a year and a half and got myself out of bed by flushing........my cystic Acne is reduced.......my sinusitis is gone.......just feeling loads better......don't want to tell you what to do but if I were you I'd continue to flush and see what happens......you just might rid yourself of this pain........I've had highs and lows between flushes no real pain though sometimes a dull ache in my left side but that is gone now too. I'm on flush #12 next. After flush 11 I was refreshed with energy to spare this was not always the case, sometimes I would be depressed or lethargic but i've read many posts and this is normal.......sometimes you feel no different but it's good to remember it's part of the process of healing. Good luck to you. god bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.270 sec, (1)