CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! long post but worth the read

marylynn Views: 12,909
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,625

Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! long post but worth the read

Hi 5091, First I'll say you have my deepest sympathy. And now you've been just overwhelmed with suggestions. Didn't that just add to your stress?? It did me and I was doing the reading and not considering what ea suggestion might do to me. I've been there with my health and possible solutions. It ran me so low that I didn't do anything. Hardly.

Forget all this for a couple of days (for some relief) and then just pray and ask God to help you make a decision. Don't just blow this off. You may not recognize the "help" immediately so continue to ask.

I"m no religious freak, never have been. But I can relate to your predicament. Will this help? Will that help? Will this make me worse? Don't ya just want to scream? Instead pray for guidance.
Wishing you good health and healing.
marylynn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (1)