CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! Very Gentle Answer long post but worth the read

gbsk Views: 12,572
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 154,230

Re: EXPERIENCE: how liverflush ruined my life/health even further! Very Gentle Answer long post but worth the read

I cn understand how you feel. This last post hit the nail on the head by sying that all natural cures are not necessarily good for the symptom. One branch of natural health does address the particular individual. There are only two complete systems of natural health. One is the Chinese system which includes acupuncture. The other is Ayurveda. I am much more familiar with Ayurveda. It is a system that started thousands of years ago by yogis. It includes exercise, nutrition, herbs, massage, and other therapies. It is geared for each individual. For instance, you would not give spicy things to a person who is hyper because that would speed up their metabolism and that is the last thing they need. You would not give an overweight person a diet heavy with fatty foods. Some people think that the cayenne cleanse is good for everyone. It is not. I am being very simplistic but this is a system geared to the individual. I would check out an Ayurvedic forum. I or whoever works with you would need much more information about you to make a good diagnosis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)