CureZone   Log On   Join
i came back to post experience and seek helpful suggestions

Views: 12,950
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 153,659

i came back to post experience and seek helpful suggestions

i trust curezone and believe wholeheartedly in alternative medicine. anytime i see some product on the web claiming it can work to help with this health issue or that, i always come to curezone to check out what people have to say about it, if it works or fraud. i trust the opinions of people here, because they suffer with health and are always honest.

i can understand the filtering that must go on behind the scenes, but sometimes i like to see and read what skeptical people have to say, because sometimes they raise good points and spure me to do further research on my own to see what they are talking about. dont believe in just letting people cause trouble though ;(

i have not tried these products you mentioned, but will definitely check them out on the net and see about them. i said earlier that i had tried castor oil packs for awhile in the past, but not lately, but have been thinking about it again. i have the oil but need a new flannel cloth. can u use an old flannel shirt, or does it have to be that specific cloth you can get in health food store?

take care everyone, and i am glad i came back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)