CureZone   Log On   Join
to betta,johng,and hanna-thank you for support

Views: 13,365
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,641

to betta,johng,and hanna-thank you for support

your responses are the main reason why i came back here to post and update my experiences with the liver flush. not to be basically called a liar and suspicious. i was almost in tears when i read those posts b/c i have never had that kind of unsupportive responses on curezone ever.

to betta: i have tried the castor oil packs ala edgar casey, but found only mild relief, that was not lasting. been thinking about giving them another go lately though as it has been awhile since i last tried them.

to johng: i did have a series of colonics about 2 months after the flush, but by then i guess the damage per say was done. i got the colonics on the advise of andreas after having spoke with him. if i do do another flush, i will follow andreas' method with a colonic b4 and after the flush for best results. i am glad you were able to get the stone unstuck, but i think that if you dont get them out right away, you could be in for some long lasting ill effects like myself. how long did you wait before you got the colonics after the flush? what kind of pain did you have?

to hanna: i told andreas about the other supplements, and the p&b when i spoke to him. i told everything that i mentioned in my initial message.

thank you all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)