CureZone   Log On   Join
i think you're being treated unfairly

Views: 12,425
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,645

i think you're being treated unfairly

i wholeheartedly believe that you have new problems, and there is a strong possibility that what you've been doing is the cause of these problems. our bodies are much more complicated than anyone on this site understands, including me, Andres, everyone. it could be that by freeing yourself of one problem, others are now surfacing, and will likely continue to do so until you've overcome your major health issues.

it doesn't sound like you're going to get much experienced advice regarding your problems at this forum. perhaps you might forego any liver support discussions and turn to the bowel support discussions. you might find a different path to try there.

don't give up on finding answers to your problems. it sounds to me like you've accomplished a lot and have this one (albeit large) setback. keep trying! keep educating yourself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.223 sec, (1)