CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw foods

flipdiver Views: 12,651
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 154,336

Re: Raw foods

hmmm... yes I agree with you that our soils are very devitalized nowadays. But then again ... if our produce is no longer as vital as it once was, wouldn't that mean the same thing which is our foods are not giving us the nutrition we need?

Also, if there is an imbalance in one's system, we can eat as much nutritious food as we want but if our body is not absorbing it, then the food becomes limited in its capacity to nourish us.

Anyway, food is only part of the health equation. I've seen people who eat JUNK, JUNK, JUNK yet seem to continue to be in good health. It used to boggle my mind. Why? How on earth is that possible? After a while I realized that emotions has a lot to do with maintaining health also. And being happy and at peace goes a long way towards good health.

Though sometimes there are just instances where there is no explanation possible for why things happen the way they do :-) And we just have to accept it as it is and continue on with our lives ;-)

Cheers and have a wonderful day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)