CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Right, and if that was the case, then

Views: 13,534
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 153,636

Re: Right, and if that was the case, then

i am only posting what happened to me. i did one thing and then a few days later something else happened. just because you have never heard of something happening does not mean that it is impossible. i only posted as an experience i had. nothing suspicious there. no hidden meaning or anything. i posted here last year after it happened. search under the user name ocron and you will find the posts where i was posting what happened and what i was experiencing.

if i had gotten the colonics within days of the the flush i would more than likely have been ok, but it was probably 2 months later before i was able to do so. colonics alone are not in themselves going to fix this problem.

like i said if you dont believe that these symptoms can arise from a liverflush ask Andreas Moritz in his forum and see if he will concur that it is possible.

yes this is a support forum, and you are not being supportive by telling me there is no way something can happen, when it did. i live with it everyday, and the pain and symptoms are real. if you cut your finger and 2 days later it is infected, then you can deduce that the it is infected because you cut it and it did not heal properly. you did something and there was an effect. that is all i am trying to say.

support and help means knowing all the facts. i am only posting a fact and not trying to knock or discredit flushing, as i will more than likely try again. even though i am a little afraid, b/c i know that it has and will help alot of people. i am not a skeptic. i believe what i read hear, and know people are healed through nature. people also need to be informed of things that can happen when they flush, both good and bad.

i came hear to report an experience and seek further help and support as i have done before. i dont appreciate being basically called a 'liar' for reporting something that happened to me. there are plenty of other posts here by what people have experienced after a flush, some + some -. that is what the liver Flush FAQ page consists of.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)