CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite Toxicity, plus pyramids too and good practice...

Views: 8,478
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

Parasite Toxicity, plus pyramids too and good practice...

Well, on and on it goes. The 'elite' brain washed folks are nothing if not persistent. *lol* But he was asking the questions and trying to insinuate, if just not out right say, all the things I expect that he will. It's helpful, to see how they may try to approach it. It works to help me focus on all the many ways they might try. It's good practice. :) Keeps me on my toes.

I sorta cringe when he abuses the name she gave me to call her. It feels very mean. She says not to worry about it. She's been abused with much worse names along the way, and since it isn't her real name--just one I can type and say more easily, it has little weight. She does find it quite funny that she's being accused of being the very thing the 'elites' version actually is. That whole 'point a finger at me, and 3 of them are pointing back at you' thing. She has a pretty keen sense of irony.

Enough of that for now. Another health realization this morning. The toxic environmental issue thing has a parasite connection to it as well. parasites are actually absorbing some of the toxins in your body, so they're kinda protecting you from the full amount your body would otherwise have to store and be damaged by some where else.

So when you kill them with a zapper, it not only makes their infections look for a new home, but as your body dissolves and deals with the carcasses, the toxins are dumped back in your system, too.

So that toxin dump would make the toxicity even worse after you zap as well, even if you've kill the infection. While it seems obvious in retrospect, as many ideas do, it's not something I recall reading about any where along the way, and might account for folks doing all the right things (in the midst of probably a lot of useless things) but not getting better, only worse. Dr. Clark was probably not aware of all of the ramifications yet, since her research was still in it's early stages.

I have successfully used EFT to be rid of cadmium toxicity which I acquired in the month I was in the hospital (yes, it only took a month to get that toxic) It often manifests as that restless leg syndrome, which I didn't have a trace of prior to that month.

But afterwards, oh yes. After tapping for everything I could think of to stop of the constant uncomfortable twitching at night, for 3 or 4 months (means I wasn't tapping for the right thing) I finally with great misgivings resorted to a 'drug' to get some much needed rest and yes tramadol is addictive. Blah.

I was finally browsing Dr. Clark's book again for information about a question here, and stumbled on the whole restless leg thing again. I'd read it years ago, but had no issue with it and so forgot. What I read was that it was spasming blood vessels, which I even never realized they could do and so had never tapped for that, triggered by cadmium build up.

That night I didn't take the tramadol, and tapped for the blood vessels spasming and voila' the usual EFT miracle. It stopped in seconds and I fell asleep easily. As does anything, if you tap for the right thing. The trick then become figuring out what the right thing is, which is why I know very little of the cartel's version is the right thing. It rarely stops anything. It's a place to start sometimes, as usually the organ or gland or muscle is right but rarely any other part.

But anyway, the removal required tapping for more than a month to get it to stop completely. Probably because I only tapped for the build up around my blood vessels, instead of saying 'my whole body, but especially my leg's blood vessels'. Wording makes all the difference, and is part of the learning curve.

It would have gone quicker, I'm sure, but as it was, it only removed the cadmium around the blood vessels and everyday, more would settle back in until it finally got so diluted, it stopped triggering the spasms. They have stopped, so I'm quite sure my cadmium level is back down to at least pre hospital levels. I do muscle testing and it verifies this.

That's all part of learning to trust yourself. The restless leg thing has stopped. I don't need any of the pharmaceutical cartel's money sucking doctor visits and blood tests or any other costly procedure to tell me what the problem was, especially since they can't do anything about it anyway.

So for you 'you gotta have a DOCTOR'S official diagnosis' to PROVE it', nah, you just gotta know your body which you can do better than any 'health proffesional' ever will. Once you learn to communicate with it (muscle [actually resistance] testing) and fix it (EFT) you have no need of their 'help' at 150 dollars an hour. They hate that.

If it worked for cadmium, I'm sure it will work for anything. You just have to figure out what it is, and tap for it like I did. So unless you're an alien, who have their own different points, I'm sure this will work for anyone. So learn both those things to deal with toxins, zap and de parasite with herbs, kill infections and get back to being well again. 5 steps, and two of them completely free.

My environment is pretty clean and I don't drive much, so I'm not likely to get that toxic again. But if something happens like that, I'm totally ready.

Plus I've had numerous requests for info on the pyramids. So what I've learned is that the pyramids were built by the El-*th as secure bases to hold down and power the connective energy lines they used for transporting themselves and their stuff on world. It was easier than using their own energy. They were much like what held the energy links for the off world transportation lines but when they broke loose in Atlantis, those were completely destroyed.

They are some of the few things they ever built out of solid materials. Mostly they built with energy, which disappears when the maker stops sending that energy, which is mostly why they can't find Atlantis. It was all pretty much built that way. I got to see it, as a dragon rider. It was dazzling. They had a lot of buildings like Russia's spires, but they were made of translucent energy in shades of various colors.

After Atlantis, those transport functions in the pyramids became non functional and the locals took them over for their various sacred ceremonies, believing them to be places of great power. I think they did have extra power aka energy and probably still do, since no one ever shut them off, if the backlash from Atlantis's destruction didn't destroy the powering mechanism.

So my brief take on the pyramids (and a bit of Atlantis as a bonus). :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.570 sec, (4)