CureZone   Log On   Join
My uses for EFT...

Views: 9,293
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

My uses for EFT...

I've been feeling a push to talk more in depth about EFT. I realize that the hybrids have gotten quasi-versions of EFT out there, so let me talk about the specifics of how to use it and how I use it. My version, I know works because I use it all the time of course, but I discovered it back while it was still fairly new, from the original website of it's creator, Gary Craig. I don't believe the hybrids had found out about it yet, and since that time, I believe they've gotten to Gary and he's since 'discovered' 'Optimal' EFT--- it's actually VERY dangerous.

Stay as far away from that as possible. It's basically a brain hack---if you use it, it leaves an open door for a Manchurian candidate thing. You may walk into a room, and the next thing you know, you're standing in the middle of death and destruction---and a gun in your hand, or conversely, you are walking along and then nothing ever again, and your friends and family read how you walked into a school/gov building/shopping mall and blew you and the whole place up, and the media will shout out---you did it because you used EFT---failing to mention you used 'optimal' EFT.

The 'unseen therapist' is the hack part that some usually non-human will uses to make you a puppet---all to discredit EFT. To make people terrified to use one of the most amazing, helpful, healing tools ever known to mankind. And the pharmaceutical companies will keep raking in their bizillion dollars of profits and continue to impoverish and murder more people than every war and the holocaust combined. And then some. Sounds crazy, right? I guess I can only say, if you really want be that guy...

Another version I've noticed is 'Faster' EFT---'Developed' by Robert Smith, as I recall. It's not dangerous, though, just it limits what you can do by eliminating tapping points (for speed, of course) that I've found to be quite necessary—especially for the more esoteric things like the way I can keep rats out of the attic for example.

So I did try using it for a while, but found it wasn't as effective or as thorough. But since I started muscle testing to see which points I actually need to tap, instead of doing all of them twice, it's cut my time down a lot, With muscle testing you can actually find out if you're tapping for the right thing to begin with, instead of having to tap for whatever you might believe to be the problem, and then find usually only 1 or 2 points that need tapping. So it saves a lot of time because you know what the problem actually is and can only need to tap 1 or 2 points.

And because of Gary's admonishment to try it for everything, I did--I've done massive healing stuff to stop pain and encourage my body to heal faster, usually a cut or bruise will be gone nearly overnite if I remember to tap, otherwise it's more normal like a week, depending how bad it is; I've cleared stuck liver stones in minutes long before they get painful; I've stopped barking dogs and rats trying to move into the attic for years now. I even fixed the windshield wipers that kept cutting out--had been for years, but after I tapped, they never did it again.

I have stopped other several other strokes which started because it took me a bit to figure out what was causing them. I kept doing the same thing again with the same results (that bounding thing) which of course was tapping out the 'heavy metal' nanobots. I tapped for that again about a year later and I woke up the next morning and was feeling like I was really dizzy (my first stroke started that way) and so remembering I could tap out stuck liver stones , I decided that I also should be able to tap out a clot stuck in a blood vessel. I had tried it for the first one but really didn't know if that was the problem, so didn't do it long or often enough to stop it. And I'm sure that's why the full stroke took 4 days.

This time I got on it and stayed on it, tapping every time I felt the dizziness increase, and also realized I probably needed to break up the clot too, and so added a phrase for that as well. It took a half day or more before the dizziness finally subsided for good (a stuck liver stone usually only takes once), but because it started before I woke up, there was a bit of nerve damage to my other hand, so I'm quite sure I stopped this one before it could do any more damage.. And because of it starting before I woke, I did some rounds for my body waking me up if anything like that starts happening again.

I bounded into tapping for heavy metals again—this time I finally figured out the connection---and I woke up a couple hours a head of my normal time but just couldn't fall back asleep, so got up and started dressing and before I was done, that dizziness started up—so it was my body making sure I was awake in time to stop it.

I did start trying to tap out what I've discovered is the garbage clinging to the sides of the blood vessels, and, bounding away, didn't stop to think big chunks of that could cause a similar problem, but sure enough, I woke again several hours early and before I finished dressing, the dizziness started again. This kind of clot though, was much easier to clear, cuz it only took a hour or so till the dizziness stayed gone.

So I know there was more to it than just tricking your unconscious mind. It had real power to fix things if you tapped for the right thing. Your body mind (I've started calling it my 'moya', like that living ship on Farscape) knows the answers and has the ability to fix it, especially your body's issues. Of course, you need to tap for the right thing, cuz she really can't think for herself—But totally takes your input and runs with it.

What I've figured out is it actually is a work around for accessing our energy working (meta- type 'moya') skills we should have been able to use all along. One of those abilities was the regeneration program that keeps the body functioning and healthy for up to 900 years give or take (based on Noah's age--I think the long lived human prototype from the bodies used to clone us at first was mostly destroyed in that flood). Since all the comm lines got turned off, not of those skills are ever usable but Eft makes them usable again, albeit for just that one thing. I think our body minds just pulls the info out of that program to do the fixes you tap for.

Gee—seems that today's ended up being the how I use it part. So, tomorrow with the specifics of how to use it. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (3)