CureZone   Log On   Join
Fake parasite information, and the new government...

Views: 8,529
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

Fake parasite information, and the new government...

And the idiocy goes on. All this anti-zapper crap. I can't tell how much are the employees pretending to not want to use zappers (although I'm sure each and everyone of them does), or real folks who they've scared away from them.

Mostly they feel like contrived plants. I'm guessing they're shooting for those who lurk to solve their problem, versus post active questions.

I really thought things would go a bit faster than this. I'm getting that the El-*th are focusing their efforts in the far east right now. The 'elites' hadn't made a lot of headway there, but organizations as bad of purely human origins sprang up in self defense and it's much harder to dig those out because they are homegrown. I getting it quite a struggle over there.

Of course, not being covered in the still pretty corrupt media. I'm hearing that the Sunday speech Obama gave actually turned the government over to that new group. He never really did want to work for the 'elites' and was happy to do so. But still not hearing word one about the successful revolution.

Waiting, waiting. The media can't hold out forever.

And funny how they're still trying to disguise the number of folks reading this (blog), and trying to pretend that fake 'getting the parasites out' blog is so much more popular. And now all of a sudden there's a rash of new blogs of inane and mostly stupid topics far better suited to the forums---to get my blog off the front page, you think? I'm guessing too many folks are finding it even with all their fake diversions.

And really--claiming that blog has more reads than a blog more than over two months old, really? There are lots of other blogs with similar topics, not anywhere near as well read. So, I'm guessing the reads are backwards, but that this blog gets more than that even. People can feel somethings different. I'm sure they want to know, and this answers those questions in a different way than any of the spiritual stoogies of the hybrids.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)