CureZone   Log On   Join
The El-*th and a bit about the fairies...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 8,686
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

The El-*th and a bit about the fairies...

Just a bit more about that Jesus fellow I've discovered. He had to transmute into a human body, starting like we do, aka being born. So he put himself inside Mary's womb, and using her DNA, made his human body. So yes, it was an 'immaculate conception'.

No man was involved. Imagine your shock as a woman, even though you had this lucid type dream where I'm sure he asked permission to proceed (overarching sentiences can only communicate with us thru dreams, pretty much) and then finding yourself pregnant without ever being with a guy. And then all the stigma attached.

Wow, I can't imagine how strong she must have been to pull that off. It makes sense, though—we'll be baby overarching sentiences when we transmute, so it would figure he'd have to be a baby human.

Anyway, I guess today, I'll talk more in depth about our guardian 'angels', The El-*th. Really, they're the most advanced species around and totally on our side. I kinda think maybe they are thinking of us as possible cousins, their overarching sentience is of course like sister to ours.

They're quite an old species, although I'm sure the dragons are older. They were around for the last trip this world had through the energy strip, so at least 220 million or so years. But they had to have time to get ready for the trip thru the strip to begin with, so it had to be a number of years before that even—at least 400,000 years or so.

The actual El-*th are very regal and elegant with integrity out the ears. In human bodies, they're usually pretty obvious, especially the high El-*th. I think that Tom Selleck is one great example. Even at his goofiest, he always had a elegant and regal demeanor. Clint Eastwood was one too, I think. He also has that bone deep respectability that even held in his kinda bad guy roles. Julia Roberts seem like high El-*th also, since she always has a certain undeniable dignity about her.

The High El-*th usually are quite practical, and doting but firm parents. Other than some diva behavior at times, they usually are pretty firmly grounded, and don't usually fall into drug problems or other self destructive stuff much.

I suspect John Travola is ex-El-*th as well, he has that ability to carry himself with dignity while playing most any part, but that 'Scientology' is hurting his spirit—I see the pain in his eyes. It seems deeper than his life going sideways would account for. They also tend to be tall, probably a spirit preference left from their El-*th days. They are, as a species, tall and willowy.

Tom Cruise is a ex-regular El-*th, I think. He has that solidness (couch-jumping aside) that feels very grounded and his dignity level is always good, but being so short, an ex-high El-*th wouldn't have chosen that. They do have their vanities. The regular El-*th are basic in their approach to life. They're used to being in the high El-*th's shadow, and are far more willing take on the more mundane type jobs and get their hands dirty so to speak.

They too are excellent doting parents. Kathrine Hepburn is a the female version, I think. She always was very solid and strong, but she really didn't push for that glam look like a ex-high El-*th woman might. Audrey Hepburn though, seems like an ex-high El-*th; very beautiful, graceful, elegent and obviously wanting to maximize her beauty. And I think height isn't as important to the women, but the two body types fit very well with how each type of El-*th tends to look as a human.

Both types are likely to be very responsible and are good leaders within their own groups, with High El-*th of course more likely to end up in the spotlight. And they usually are pro-sentience life, so are kind to all creatures, but not to the point of tree hugging usually. They want to do the right and honest thing. I think one would rarely find them with the criminal element (other than trying to 'save' them). Of course there are always exceptions, but I'd guess not many.

They are, as both humans and El-*th, entirely admirable. In Atlantis, we adored them, and worked for them at any given chance. They in turn, always treated us kindly and with fairness and respect.

They didn't realize we'd been shut off from our meta-abilities and felt bad for us that we were so weak, but they loved our capacity to create beauty, and often favored us over many of their other more energy capable attendant species because of that. The other species weren't too happy about that, but didn't dare say anything.

It was more passive-aggressive stuff like trip and spill our food on us or 'accidentally' get holes in our laundry—you know how that goes. Many of them felt like 'dad' was favoring the retarded son over them, who felt they deserved to be the favored species.

The 'fairies' were one of them, although not the worst. But that saying about don't piss off the fairies is so true. They aren't very nice to begin since their origins are as a stinging insect, kinda like a wasp. They got the greys to genetically modify them to look more humanoid to emulate the El-*th, but spiritually they were still much more a wasp. So, they often acted more like a stinging insect than anything else.

The El-*th put up with their attitude because they really can do that whole 'sprinkle fairy dust' thing and the El-*th loved how beautiful it made even ordinary things. But that we created beautiful things was much more impressive to the El-*th and they kinda pushed the fairies aside to make room for some of us.

So the fairies couldn't out right hurt us, but they often schemed of ways to get us into trouble. Sometimes it succeeded, but the El-*th often saw thru it. And the fairies got banished for a while, which made them hate us even more.

Finally they stopped with the schemes but took advantage of every slight to act out against us, and the El-*th wouldn't intervene unless they went overboard, thinking we were going to need to learn negotiating skills and this provided those chances. They are still prone to that, so really, don't piss off the fairies! :)

There aren't many actual fairies here any more though (well, maybe now there are, because of all the El-*th returning) but they tend to stay in the northern European area, where the El-*th mostly were.

They are also pretty easy to spot in human bodies. They love beauty as much as the El-*th, and you'll find them often at street and psychic fairs with well decorated and tasteful displays. They often like to dress like Stevie Nicks in the swirly flowered type billowing skirts and flowing flowery shirts.

One thing every single one that I've talked to thus far has said is that they feel like they weight too much--and usually are these wispy gals who look too close to anorexia as it is. But they were just small flying insects before, and human-sized insects don't fly well, eh?

Anyway, the El-*th do have a very minimal government, which mostly exists for dispute resolution and if some sort of conflict arises that needs a martial solution. It's a king and queen, with four high lords who divided the various worlds equally among themselves (although they're the high lords of the various directions, it wasn't actually divided that way).

Then each world would have a council and a chosen person, kinda like a speaker of the house, but no separate groups like house and senate, unless there was a need to have both sides examined and debated. It was very libertarian and could take years. They do love to orate. Hold on to your chair legs if one gets going. *lol* If fact, I see Ron Paul (as an El-*th) was the one who usually was 'elected' for that position in earth's council. So he comes by his libertarian views honestly!

No taxes or interference with the local folks business then only if things got violent or there was a disagreement about something like boundaries or ownership or whatever that the locals in their version of the council couldn't figure out. They'd take it to the El-*th council, and if they couldn't figure it out, they'd take it to the high lord.

Our high lord (High Lord Uthuron of the North is his name and title) was on world when Atlantis went down but was out of the Atlantis area at the time, so he survived but was stuck here too. After a bit the stuck El-*th got irritable with each other and he took some of the folk north and ended up in our mythology as Thor.

Our world was quite popular with them, as it was what many of the younger felt was home, although they did move the official home world to one of the other worlds they've domesticated, since one trip through that strip was enough for them. So there were quite a few El-*th here and lost their El-*th lives in Atlantis.

The Queen was actually here too, but not the king. Luckily (or unluckily considering your perspective) after the tragedy, as often happens, the humans went on a reproductive rampage, and most all of the El-*th spirits were saved albeit now human. As I noted the greys did a lot to try and save those spirits too, but there were way many more than they had spirit holders for, and so they got sucked into human bodies instead.

Anyway in the dispute resolution process, if it was something that had significant ramification and was complicated or unclear enough, the high lord didn't think he should make the decision on it, he'd take it to the king.

The king would examine all the facts, including reading the minds of those involved. And after deliberation, make a final ruling. It was nonnegotiable. What the king decided was it. Anyone daring to disregard it would have to face punishments up to and including death.

Things rarely got that far though, and the king was rarely called upon for those problems. All and all it was very low key and un-involved in it's citizens lives.

It's what I expect we'll return to with the new government which will be of elected representatives of various areas after things settle back down. The El-*th have no need of money and serve because they are asked. And most everything will be basically crowd funded, versus from taxes, so if people don't want it, it won't be built.

And no career politicians---we absolutely won't need or want them. It'll probably head towards a more barter type monetary system after a while as we start learning to transmute (replicate) the basics like food, housing, and clothing.

We'll trade things others value from others who have things we value, like the El-*th. It'll be so nice compared to now. But we do need to be pushing for more to make full enlightenment though. And be digging some more of those underground refuges for surviving the strip ahead.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.555 sec, (6)