CureZone   Log On   Join
He's home at last...

Views: 8,772
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

He's home at last...

11/21/15 Well, Ted's gone. Yay! He made it home and his 'mom' and 'aunt' Celeste are very happy. :)So now the readjustment. I'm afraid if the El-*th don't go slowly, the people are going to get restless and maybe volatile. The hybrids have been setting us up for years to be terrified of Aliens aka non-humans, so probably the El-*th are going to start showing up as angels more and more to ease us into being comfortable with them.

If the anti human humans working for the 'elites' don't give up, it's probably going to be sorta like cutting off a chicken's head. The body might thrash around, not realizing the head's gone, so there may be an increase of police and military bullying, but hopefully the military will at least have some pro-humans willing to stage a coup--I think Obama and most of the corrupt politicians could be arrested by the end of next week.

If all goes well, the temporary government maybe with Ron Paul at it's head, will be up and running asap and the military leadership will turn the governing over to that body, which will only have it's members until the elections when everyone not corrupted by the hybrids will be running for various offices.

At least that's the plan. The last two hybrids were pretty much just arrested trying to take off with a bunch of gold, but of course, they'd overloaded the ship and were trying to offload some when the El-*th with Ennos's help, found and arrested them.They set off bombs to try to seal the tunnels in, but Ennos was able to keep them from collapsing and was ready to stop the ship if the hybrids did actually mange to get the ship up to leave. The El-*th are going to make sure everybody, if necessary, are cleared before Ennos lets the ground from the explosions settle.

I doubt you'll hear about it on the news since that's one of the arms of the headless chicken. But if you think you see a dragon, and a bunch of angels somewhere in Colorado, you were near where they arrested the hybrids. :) Oh, there might be quite a few fighter type jets scrambled and there too, but the El-*th are sending any of the missiles they're shooting at Ennos (hybrids called in an airstrike) out into space again. Bullets don't hurt a dragon though, so any strafing runs are fairly worthless.

I'm not really sure how it's all going to go though. Those are just the plans for now.

And we'll get to see if this was all a huge delusion on my part! *lol* If it was, it was pretty darn convincing. I'm sure I'm not this creative.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)