CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on that 'jesus' guy: 11/14

Views: 8,690
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

Update on that 'jesus' guy: 11/14

Update on that 'jesus' guy: Since those shapeshifter saboteurs were with him, the master healer El-*th decided they wanted to do a full scan in case, since he was left alone with those two.

He was in a deep trance for some of it and who knows what those two might have gotten up to. And actually one of the El-*th was around from back when the El-*th made this transition themselves, so he's gonna stay and coach and support him thru this. I know it's gonna happen, now. With them involved, it's gotten more real somehow. :)

I don't really have any urge to write anything today, but who knows. I'll be out and about in the forums though, so maybe I'll see you out there.

And yup, no doubt about it. They turn off the access to this thread in the other forums at times. I'm sure to make the numbers count stay lower.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)