CureZone   Log On   Join
Ok to go home...

Views: 8,826
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

Ok to go home...

Honestly, I'm still a bit fried from posting so many days in a row, so, since the urgency pushing me is way less, I'm going to post tomorrow about the El-*th--they kinda think of themselves as our big 'step-brothers'. So, more tomorrow.

I haven't felt any real questions coming thru yet, but if I do, I'll definitely answer.

The overarching sentience thinks it's ok for those who left the hybrid's employment to got back to your lives now if you like, but of course find a new job.

The hybrids are getting very short handed, as the El-*th are gathering their folks up and returning them to their non-human bodies if they're from the Jue-sah species. It was never intended that they stay human and their Jue-sah bodies have been in stasis all this time. So back into them they're going. No contract clause against that. :)

That's why all these junior banksters and journalists are being found having committed 'suicide'. The bodies of course no longer have a spirit, so they died, just like taking the engine out of a car.

The hybrids have been making those deaths look like suicides so they don't have to explain why all these young healthy folk (usually Jewish, the group where the Jue-sah reincarnate the most) are dying for no observable reason.

So trying to keep all the folks they've been coercing with threats of violence and extortion is becoming difficult with their 'enforcers' numbers being so reduced.

They don't have the time to come looking for any ex-employees. Same goes for any current 'employees' now. Unless you're one of their butlers or top level flunkies, they won't waste resources to look for you, if you walk away..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.398 sec, (1)