Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
david1o1 Views: 8,370
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,293,792

Re: What's in this for me?

"
And prior to us getting so toxic, the parasites did pretty much stay in the intestinal tract, so if you 'felt' them, you'd use herbs to kill them.
"
False, and this is not my opinion, this has been verified again and again objectively, there are different kinds of parasitic worms with different behaviors who can live in different parts of the body. You don't know what you are talking about... (again)

"
There were millennia of needing to avoid detection, but only a couple hundred where they're able to spread away from the herbs, and quickly scatter if herbs are used. I don't think a couple hundred years is near long enough for them to start doing things that'd have got them killed usually--and with zappers, they aren't safe anywhere if you can feel them.
"
You assume that you have killed all of them, how can you be sure ?
I bet that you are still infected by one or several kinds of parasitic worms, because it is impossible to be immune to all of them and to prevent recontamination of the noise/mouth (even if you think you are clean, the eggs are microscopic and almost everywhere...).
What matters is to have a low load so that you can live well.

"
I never saw even one dead or dying parasite, not the first time I zapped 13 or so years ago, nor this last time 7or so months ago. And both times, I was able to clear the health problems with the zapper, herbs, and whichever of the herbs I use to treat the particular infection.
"
You suppose what has happened but you don't know exactly what has happened and what really helped you to solve your problem. (especially if you have used several treatments at the same time)
And if you would have been infected by some kinds of parasitic worms which are big enough you would have felt them crawl/contract/bite/unhook...
But it is possible that your health problem was not caused by parasitic worms but by viruses, bacterias, protozoas, yeasts, fungus, but if you haven't measured the killing objectively, how can you be sure of what happened ? You can't...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.414 sec, (1)