CureZone   Log On   Join
One final mod, and relevent history...

Views: 9,014
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,278,343

One final mod, and relevent history...

Ok, one last modification of significance. Our alien creators put those newly reincarnated folks back to work as soon as they could, training them as they went. Unfortunately the newly human folk, deprived of their heritage and history were left with this huge well of unanswered questions, and they were constantly trying to figure things out. They were uncontrollably curious about everything and often got into the jobs they shouldn't, messing with and often destroying everything as their curiosity got the better of them.

Not deliberately malicious, just unbearably curious. It ended up setting the jobs back even further or trashing them entirely and causing even more loss of face. The leadership, although quite angry, did at least realize they'd probably set up the little folk to be this way when they shut down their access to remembering past lives, but they needed their workers to work, and that had been the only thing they could think of to stop the overwhelming grief.

So they came up with yet another 'fix'; this time they decided to stop them from being able to access their abilities to work with raw energy aka 'psychic' abilities. Every alien species has them---it's as natural as breathing, and a strong measure of value, but it was those abilities that were causing the most problems because much of what this species was good at was done with raw energy on a molecular level, i.e. create a deadly virus to kill an entire species, for example.

While shutting down these abilities meant the humans could only do 'grunt' type labor, the aliens figured there was plenty of that, and they could still get by OK without the humans being able to use them. So, since this was only supposed to be temporary, they shut off the inter-body communication lines so the humans could no longer communicate with and thereby use their 'psychic' type skills to muck around in the projects that were the alien's bread and butter.

So those are the most significant points, but the next part is very critical too. While the aliens were wrestling over what they could do about this, they called the hybrids and their people (their purebred mother folk) here to basically babysit us, since they had no idea how to manage us, plus I think, in energy working abilities, we humans were actually stronger at than our creators. They thought maybe violence was unfortunately going to be needed to get us under control and so brought the hybrids here in case , cuz they knew the hybrids had no problem being violent.

While our creators do hate violence a lot, they aren't above getting someone else to do it for them—as long as they weren't directly involved. I know about that part from my own experience in past spirit lives. I was a dragonrider and this species would have us get things for them that the various locals weren't willing to part with voluntarily. They'd send in the hybrids first to try to trick the locals out of whatever, but if that failed, they sent us dragon riders and our dragon in and well, even our just showing up usually did the trick.

The locals would trip over their own feet in their haste to get us what was wanted. I mean a 7 foot+ velociraptor-type being with a 600 foot dragon behind them—--what idiot in their right mind would say 'no'?? But the potential for violence seemed greater to humanity's creators using us and the dragons, and so usually tried the hybrids first. I personally found the hybrids methods of trickery and deceit disgusting, even then.

Anyway, by the time the hybrids got here, our creators had already shut off those comm lines. So the hybrids never saw us able to use our psychic abilities, and the aliens didn't tell them, since the most powerful aliens, who's planet this was, wouldn't have approved, as they wouldn't have approved of most of those other modifications either (think prime directive), so the aliens were keeping all that information on the low-down. Hence the hybrids felt they'd finally found the ideal slave race, cuz we were even weaker than them.

I can tell Roddenberry was also in touch with my source, since his aliens are almost identical to the ones I've learned about. He called the most powerful race the Vulcans (their real name was the El-*th of which we can't say the * sound—-it's sort of like dry rustling leaves, but of which the last 300,000 years the hybrids have been making a mockery of), although he didn't dare show that they worked with raw energy at the level of being able to levitate, fly and shoot lighting bolts from their hands like the wizards of old (which was them actually) but I think he liked Nimoy's Vulcan 'death' grip—a very mysterious but useful plot device and easily indicative of an ability to use raw energy without being obvious.

The hybrids and their people were the ferangi with their only desire money and power. He even had the tall blue skinny people (who tend to reincarnate as Arabs) who are age old enemies of the hybrids and their people (of which Roddenberry was one, based on his jewish ethnicity) which is why I think he portrays them as short little tech geeks—a total insult to them. He even had the dracs as the Cardassians.

I suspect he didn't really understand the nonviolent and xenophobic nature of our creators though, because I think he portrayed them as the 'determined to enslave humanity' borg, who have that hive mind, which our creator race have as well. But considering that the hybrids did finally figure out this species were the creators of their father race's demise, they wanted to make us feel afraid of them and make us hate them which no doubt was the version Roddenberry went with, based on his own background.

They've even made some bots (probably why the borg are portrayed as part machine, it explains any of the bots if they get caught) they send out to do bad stuff, who look like this race so we'll think they're bad and evil, and are the ones trying to enslave us, not the hybrids. Which is laughable—they're the ones who brought the hybrids here because they really didn't feel able to handle us—so enslave us—I don't think so. They're setting the dracs up for this too, so if the SHTF, we'll go after those two species which will give the hybrids time to get the heck out of Dodge.

Hopefully the picture of what happened is becoming clearer. There is a bit more though, that is required that explains what the hybrid lies and manipulation are, what they're about, why they're so invested in us not even questioning the lies and why you need to re-evaluate your own beliefs, based on that awareness. Because their version totally impairs you from being truly spiritual, quite on purpose. There actually is one path that will work for everyone---the whole version that says everyone needs to climb the mountain their own way is of course one of their misdirects. While you do have to discover the way on your own, it's pretty much the same route as everyone else needs to take.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (4)