CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What's in this for me?

refreshed Views: 8,358
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,293,833

Re: What's in this for me?

I think you are not seeing the point of view because there are so many points of view to discuss here. And everyone has a different focus.

First off, these are my thoughts and my thoughts only. I appreciate that you care about the possibility that people could be taken advantage of or be lied to. It seems noble. You are also free to have your own opinion about whether you think merchandise works or is too pricey or if someone is a liar or not.

You are free to understand zapping as some sort of a worm killing machine when maybe it's really the body that is the worm killing machine. Being why it works on some people and not on others. Depending on each person's mineral reserves. Each mineral and it's reaction with other minerals has it's own job of healing to do. If you don't have it, then you don't heal certain things in the body. And when the body doesn't heal, the worms stay.

In my opinion, instead of hounding parazapper, if you would just teach people how to get the best bang for their buck while using one (or not using one), it would serve everyone better. For if people like you keep complaining, you are only going to cause more grief for parazapper and other zapper type makers with the FDA and with people who want the option to use the technology.

Complaining forces the FDA to investigate. Our country has become a place where people only need to complain to get anything or anyone investigated. Big Pharma is the one that needs tighter reigns placed on them...not people's attempts at finding an alternative way of healing. (I think that has already been said here...but good to repeat)

Parazapper has been here a long time and he tries to help teach people. Yes he mentions his products and yes, people get skeptical because he does that. Well I'm sorry but business people do that sort of thing. Just like I'm a christian and I eat, sleep, live with Jesus 24/7...I'm sorry if anyone is offended, but they are going to hear the name of Jesus from me very often...it's my life. If they are going to be offended it is because they think I do that only because I'm pushing my beliefs...trying to sell them something, than understanding that I do this everywhere I go.

I have also been a business woman for many years (now retired), so I talked about my work and my products everywhere I went as well. Some may say that I'm trying to sell them something, when actually it's just a big part of my life. Selling something does not make a person sleazy like the image of a used car salesman is to some people. Word of mouth is the best way of sharing about your life, your work and yes it creates confidence to where you can sell to someone. I see nothing wrong with it.

Also I see nothing wrong with parazapper putting any price he wants to on a zapper. He's the business owner, he decides what his work is worth...not some liberal minded person who thinks business people should just hand out everything so cheap that he can't stay in business. If there are other zappers that are cheaper elsewhere then good. People can go buy those instead. It's good that you point that out to people who can't afford his stuff. Parazapper points it out as well. The thing is, I may want to pay more for a zapper if I know I can have a personal relationship with a seller who will take the time and answer my questions about their product on curezone. He is here quite often...which is good. Time is worth something, whether non business people realize that or not.

By the way. I didn't come to curezone to make friends either. I wanted to learn to heal. What are you healing from? I don't hear/read you talking about it. The nice thing was, I did make friends here along the way...it was a bonus on top of finding healing the natural way. You might want to try it. Merry Christmas.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.430 sec, (2)